Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, May 29, 2011

Whisper sweet nothings in my ear...



I love going to church with my husband. I love sharing worship with him. We sit close and hold hands or he puts his arm around me. I'm so thankful to have a husband who loves the Lord.

At our church, they collect the offering after the sermon at the very end of the service. Today, during the offering, I whispered to Brandon, "I love you". And he leaned over and whispered in my ear, "I want to get a Frosty at Wendy's." He didn't hear my "I love you." :) I laughed! So, we went to Wendy's after church, which is right across the street from our church.




Last night, we went out to dinner with Brandon's parents. There was an Italian restaurant that donated 10% of the evening's profits to MarriageTeam. It was a great night!




Brandon's parents have a wonderful ministry called MarriageTeam that helps couples communicate better and have successful marriages. Some couples who have filed for divorce go through marriage coaching and afterward tear up their divorce papers. It's a great ministry. Check it out...www.MarriageTeam.org.

No comments: