Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, May 20, 2011

A second interview!

Brandon has a second interview on Monday at 2 pm! :) That's really great news for us! Keep praying for us, please. We appreciate it!

I'm on my lunch break. I'm subbing at the high school today. I had 3 great morning classes. I love high school kids. :) They're so fun. Speaking of kids & school, almost every day I run across teachers and kids from Texas and other parts of the South. There's a secretary at one of the schools here who is from North Carolina. I like her alot! There's a principal from Memphis, an athletic's assistant from Alabama, and several teachers I've met who have parents in San Antonio and the panhandle of Texas.

In my 1st period class today, I met a boy who just moved up here from El Paso in January. :) That was cool! And the 3rd period class had students from Georgia and Florida. I've met some elementary kids from Houston & Spring/The Woodlands.

Check this out, last Friday I subbed at one of the middle schools. There were 2 other ladies subbing as well. The lady next door to me said her husband grew up in Huntsville, TX. Can you believe that? That's where I was living with my parents before marrying Brandon. AND her husband graduated from the University of Texas at Austin! :) They lived in Austin for a number of years after they were married. The other sub across the hall used to live in Corpus Christi.

The special ed. aide/lady I subbed with yesterday lived in Dallas & Houston (flying for Delta Airlines) and used to visit Austin on the weekends. It's such a small world! :)

1 comment:

Candice Craig said...

Hallejuah for the 2nd interview!!!