Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, May 5, 2011

I love my husband...


I can't believe the man God has given me. He is so wonderful. I know it's so cliche' to say it, but it really was worth the wait. Brandon is everything I ever wanted and things I never even knew I wanted. I wouldn't have known to ask God for the qualities Brandon exhibits every day. It blows me away sometimes when I think about it.

This morning, I laid in bed meditating on some of the prophetic words I've received in my life. In 1998, I received a word that said my husband would treat me like gold. Brandon definitely treats me like gold. I didn't know I could be loved like this.

Another word I received was based on James 3:2 and Genesis 6. Both of these scriptures deal with being blameless & having integrity. I watch my husband operate with integrity each and every day, sometimes in the face of adversity. I love his character. I love anticipating his responses to persecution at work... always with integrity and godliness.

I am so thankful God brought Brandon into my life and gave me a sweet, loving, godly husband. I am so satisfied. I am thankful for the blessings.

Brandon is taking me to Seattle this weekend! I've always wanted to visit Seattle. I'm really looking forward to it! We will be gone Friday thru Monday.

Happy Mother's Day to all the moms out there! :) I am thankful for my mom!!!

No comments: