Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Brandon got the job!

:) My honey got the job offer today. God has blessed us with a better salary, even. We are relieved to have a job this soon. We were a little disappointed yesterday when Brandon didn't get the offer. We've been joking ever since we found out Brandon's current job was ending that we might have to live in a cardboard box under a bridge in Portland. Yesterday, I saw a train and suggested we hop railroad cars and see the country instead of living under the bridge. We got a laugh out of that, but Brandon said it's illegal (who knew? ;). I told him today, "Well, I guess I won't be able to be Boxcar Willie now." Brandon said, "You should blog that!" :) Ha,ha.

We are thanking God for Brandon's new job! Hallelujah! :) Thanks for praying for us!

1 comment:

Candice Craig said...

Hallelujuah is right!