Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Welp... I've arrived....


I've officially achieved star status. :) I've been subbing at one of the middle schools this week. I am working as the librarian Tues-Fri. The kids are starting to recognize me and give me compliments on my coolness (I'm grinning as I write this!). My favorite compliment came today from a 6th grade boy. I taught his class Tuesday (Theater Arts class) in the library. Anyway, when he rounded the corner & saw me today, he said, "YES! You just made my day! I love you, Mrs. Ray... You're cooler than Justin Bieber!" :)

I know almost nothing about Justin Bieber except that he gets on my nerves when I see him or read about him. But I DO know that the kids worship him. So, I'm thinkin' a "cooler than Justin Bieber" compliment is toppin' the charts. :) Ha,ha! I've arrived!

No comments: