Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, May 21, 2011

Friday night- Date night! :)



I'm always telling you that our town sits on the Columbia River. The Columbia River runs between Washington and Oregon and joins the Pacific Ocean in Astoria. You can look across the river and see Oregon. We are literally that close.

Anyways, I didn't realize we have "waterfront activities" here. Little did I know that there is a marina, a park and a very cute waterfront cafe. Brandon took me there last night for our Friday night date. The food was delicious and it was such a fun place! :) I love being on the water!


We had to walk down the boat ramp and across a floating sidewalk to get to the cafe. It was neat!



We could see Mt. Hood as we were walking down the boat ramp. So beautiful! Click on the picture to enlarge it. Once enlarged, click again and it will zoom in.

No comments: