Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Honeymoon Part 2






I've been working on this project off and on now since we returned. It takes awhile for the pictures to upload. Then I go through and delete the bad ones. Anyway, maybe by our 1-year anniversary I'll have them all uploaded (HA!). And I still have to upload Seattle and Astoria. Sheesh... a girl's work is never done! ;-)

Here is the timeline for our honeymoon:

We got married Saturday, April 2, 2011. We left the wedding and drove straight to San Antonio for our 6 pm dinner reservation at the top of the Tower of Americas, compliments of Debbie Hall. :)

Saturday night- San Antonio (SA)
Sunday night- SA
Monday night- SA
Tuesday night- Pampa/Amarillo, TX
Wednesday night- Flagstaff, Arizona
Thursday night- Las Vegas, Nevada (Golden Nugget)
Friday night- Las Vegas (Trump Tower---AWESOME!)
Saturday night- Santa Maria, California
Sunday night- Point Arena, California (Wharfmaster's Inn)
Monday night- Gold Beach, Oregon (Ireland's Rustic Lodges/Gold Beach Inn)

What's crazy about Gold Beach is that I applied for and had a phone interview for minister of music with a church there in the summer of 2010. Who would ever think I would pass through there on my honeymoon? :)

Once we hit California, we went up the coast on Hwy 1 and Hwy 101. It was GORGEOUS! Most nights we had a room with a balcony facing the ocean! I love it!!! We stayed at some beautiful places for some very reasonable prices. God definitely gave us favor! I found most of these places on my iPhone in the car passing through towns.

We visited Hearst Castle, high upon a hill, in Cambria/San Simeon, CA. It was neat! We went on a guided tour. We bought our matching Hearst Castle sweatshirts in Cambria. :) That was a gorgeous day!

Hope you can open the link! CLICK on our PICTURE. Please scroll down to the new honeymoon pics if you already saw the first round. The new ones start halfway through Las Vegas.

Apr 21, 2011

No comments: