Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Our little town :)







A couple of weeks ago, I went walking around in Downtown Camas. It was a beautiful, sunny day and the temperature was about 65 degrees. I didn't have a sub job that day and I just wanted to be out in the nice weather.

Downtown Camas (that I lovingly call "DC"... ha,ha) is so cute and quaint. There are several delicious restaurants, coffee shops, businesses and a hotel down here. We have a historic, old movie theater. It's called "Liberty". There are still movies shown there.

DC is also pretty at night, with strings of white lights decorating the city year round. We have been downtown at night several times since Dec. 28th. There are special events monthly.

The fountain is a special memorial in honor of 9/11. I really like this fountain. I spent some time sitting by it that day, listening to the water trickling. It was very relaxing.

Anyways, I thought these pictures were cute and wanted to share them with you. Have a great day!

No comments: