Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, May 15, 2011

May 14-15= 11 months!





Guess what? Yesterday and today mark 11 months that Brandon called me over the fax that didn't go through. :) Yay for my fax skills deficiency! You know, he got blamed for a faulty fax machine, but it was actually something I did incorrectly. :) Oops... oh well! I got a husband out of it! ;-)

Brandon called and left me a voicemail on June 14th. I called him back & left him a voicemail. He called me BACK on June 15th and we talked for 30 minutes. :) And that's how our relationship began. We talked & got to know each other 5.5 months before he came down to Texas in November. 4 months later, we were married! :)

These pictures are from Seattle last weekend. The 1st one is from the trolley ride. And the 2 dim ones are from our dinner at the top of the Seattle Space Needle last Saturday night. :) Fun!!! I will post a link of the other Seattle pics soon.

My honey has been sick since Thursday. :( Poor thing... say a prayer for him.

Love from Washington from the honeymooners... :) We think we're still honeymooning.

No comments: