Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, May 19, 2011

Job hunting...




My honey is interviewing for jobs right now. Last week, he had a very promising, 4-hour interview in Longview, Washington. It looks like he has a very good chance of being appointed. Please be praying for God's will for us. He needs a new job by August. I will also be looking for a full-time teaching job before August. Thank you for your prayers. :)

Brandon has a really nice suit that he has only worn once. It's charcoal gray with alternating, thin, white and baby-blue pin stripes. So, we went shopping on the night before the interview and I picked out his white dress shirt, blue tie and new black dress shoes to match. I think my man looks handsome! :)



Here are some pics from last Tuesday (the Longview interview day). In one of the pics, Brandon was looking over his portfolio in the car with me. Then, we went to a Mexican restaurant for dinner.





He's thinking, "God, why did you give me this woman who is always taking my picture???" And I'm thinking, "I love this sweet face!" :)




He's thinking, "Let me glance upward and look real cute for my crazy wife!"

I love this sweet man! :) Pray for our job hunting! Thanks!

No comments: