Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, April 1, 2011

Today is finally here!!!!

I am leaving to pick up Candice and Brandon in a little while! I have waited and waited for this day! This is the 21st day since I left Brandon in Washington. I didn't think I could make it 21 days without him. Hallelujah the wait is over! :)

Candice just put in an emergency request to eat lunch at Luby's. Hilarious girl... ;)

Can't wait for this day! I probably won't be able to blog again for a while. If I can, I will.

Please pray for our wedding day tomorrow and for everything to go smoothly. Pray for everyone's travels. Pray for my hubby & me as we start our married life!

Love you all,
Kim

1 comment:

geraldean said...

Hey Kim! I was just admiring some of your wedding pictures over at Candice's blog. Beautiful! Your dress was spectacular and you definitely had that glow! Best wishes to the newlyweds!!

Geraldean