Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Finally home...


Well, after 11 days of honeymooning, we are back in Washington! :) We had a great trip, tons of pictures and lots of memories. We got home last night at 11 pm and it took us until midnight to get my car unloaded. Craziness! :)

Today, we slept late, went out for breakfast and ran some errands. My honey is on the couch next to me snoring... ahhh, amore'. :)

I'm hoping that my photographer friends load our wedding pics soon. Until then, you should definitely check out Candice's blog... www.toddandcandice.blogspot.com for the best wedding pics.

Brandon goes back to work on Friday. I will probably start subbing again on Monday. There is alot to do here... we are donating some old furniture and need to get the house ready for my U-boxes to arrive. Life is exciting and full right now! :)

The picture I have attached is from yesterday (April 12) in Coos Bay, Oregon. We ate lunch at a cool surf-shop restaurant called "Shark Bites" and then we walked on the boardwalk. We met a nice couple from Alaska who took this picture for us. We are cute in our matching sweatshirts! We bought those Monday at Hearst Castle in California. :)

P.S. I'm wearing flip-flops in freezing weather because I got my only pair of tennis shoes wet in the ocean yesterday morning because my HUSBAND didn't tell me a tidal wave was coming when I was looking for seashells! And later in the day I got my suede flip-flops soaked when we were walking to a lighthouse. Dang! :) Bad day for KR with her shoes!

No comments: