Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Another gorgeous day!

We have had sunny, gorgeous weather since Saturday. Every day has been sunny with a high of around 51 degrees. Love it! And I think it's going to stick around until Friday.

Lots of changes going on in the Ray/Abraham families... Brandon's parents have been in a major remodeling project since the Monday before our wedding. Brandon's sis & brother-in-law have been in the process of buying a new house and will be moving in the next 2 weeks. And Brandon & I have been getting rid of furniture and extra stuff, prepping the house to receive my U-boxes on Friday. Whew! The whole family is busy moving furniture and dealing with changes!

I love being married! :) I love being with Brandon all the time. I can't believe that we have been married 17 days already.

Today is the last day of the 50% off sale on our photographer's website. Check out our pix, even if you aren't buying anything. www.clarklaraphotography.com

Hope your week is going good!

No comments: