Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, April 18, 2011

Home today...





Brandon and I got a lot accomplished this weekend. We moved furniture from our house to Brianna's, and from Brandon's parents' house to our house. Also, some acquaintances of Brandon came and picked up A LOT of furniture we didn't want. So, now our house looks better! :)

We gave our other dining room table to Brianna. We got 2 tables from Brandon's mom & dad's house. Now we have a round breakfast nook table and a smaller dining room table (which is nice for the space!).

The living room is half empty, waiting for my U-boxes to be delivered on Friday. My big sofa will fill that space nicely. ;-)

It was a busy weekend, but we accomplished a lot and we are happy in love! :)

Today, I am home doing chores and finishing announcements and thank you cards. I have to run some errands in a little while. Meanwhile, I'm sitting on the couch looking out the patio doors at "my cows". I love the 4 black cows that reside on the hill behind our house. Of course they aren't mine, but I love them and they are fun to watch. They are taking naps right now. :)

No comments: