Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, April 23, 2011

3 weeks ago today...



I became Mrs. Brandon Ray. :) I love my honey. We can't believe it's already been 3 weeks!

We unloaded my stuff yesterday after school. The U-boxes arrived yesterday morning. Some high school kids helped us unload it. Also Brandon's mom and sis came over to help. We got done in 1.5 hours. That was fast! Brandon's mom went and picked up these really good, local pizzas and we ate a pizza feast. You've never seen kids so happy to have a belly full of pizza and $20 each. :) Good times!

Today, I am going to prepare the dishes/meal for Easter lunch. I'm unpacking and using my brand new wedding shower gifts! :) I'm looking forward to cooking today. I'm following some delicious recipes. Brandon's family is getting together and we are all bringing dishes.

Happy Easter from The Rays! :)

No comments: