Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Good day...


I was off work today. I didn't pick up a sub job. So, I did other important things. I got my new Washington driver's license today. I also went to the bank and changed my name. I got my new social security card the other day. Now all that's left to do is get my new license plates. That's in process... waiting on Texas.

Also, today I went by Michael's craft store and got all the picture frames we need for our wedding photos that will be arriving any day now. Frames were Buy 1 Get 1 Free! Hallelujah! I got some gorgeous frames at unbelievable prices. By the way, we don't have Hobby Lobby here. It's sad! :(

I can't believe how fast time is going by. I've been married for 24 days... :)

The picture I've attached is our favorite! We ordered it in a 16x20 and we are going to hang it above the fireplace/mantle. Love it! We're so happy! :)

No comments: