Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Last day of our honeymoon...

I wish I had time to upload some pictures, but we are getting ready to go to breakfast and head up the coast of Oregon. We will make it home to Washougal today. It's been a beautiful, fun, romantic trip with my honey bin (we call each other "honey bin" instead of "honey bun" because once I was sending Brandon a text in which I called him "honey bun" but stupid iPhone changed it to "honey bin"). So, now it's Honey Bin! :) We are nerds...

We are in our lodge facing the Pacific Ocean in Gold Beach, Oregon. It's gorgeous!

Sometime after we are home, I will attach a link with a lot of pictures and give our timeline of events for the honeymoon. We have been honeymooning for 10 days! Texas, New Mexico, Arizona, Nevada, California, Oregon and Washington! :)

1 comment:

Nat said...

sounds amazing!! have fun the last hours of your honeymoon!