Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, April 21, 2011

It's Chicken Pot Pie Thursday!


Ahhh... one of the loves of Brandon's life... Chicken Pot Pie Thursday. We go to KFC every Thursday evening before his Masters degree class and get a chicken pot pie with a soda for $3.99. :) So delicious!

Brandon has his Masters class every Thursday night from 6-10 pm. I go shopping or sit at Starbucks with my computer while he's in class. This is a tradition we started in January. :) Halfway through class time, the professor gives them a 20 minute break. I usually pick him up and we go get a Coke at Wendy's. :) Ahhhh... amore'. Two 36 year olds looking forward to 20 minute Coke breaks at Wendy's.

I worked at another new elementary in the district today. I was the librarian from 8:30-12:00. It was easy and fun! :) Now I think there are only 3 schools I haven't been to yet. I will go to one of those on Monday.

Brandon came home and ate lunch with me. We live really close to the administration building and most of the schools in the district, so it's convenient. It's great!

Well, the weather has been great this week. However, today has been very sunny and very rainy. The sun will shine bright for an hour and then it pours rain. Then, the sun comes back out. It's strange. We are supposed to have sunshine tomorrow and Saturday. We are even supposed to get up to 68 degrees on Saturday. Wow! :) Then, the rain and 40's-50's will come back.

Hope your week has been good! :)

No comments: