Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Beautiful day as Mrs. Ray...



I worked again today for the 1st time since I've been back. It was great! I had 2nd grade at a really cool elementary school. Today is the first day that the kids have called me "Mrs. Ray" instead of "Miss Frazier". It was neat! :) I enjoyed the day very much.

The weather this week has been soooo gorgeous. I love 50 degrees with sunshine. I don't think I will ever get tired of seeing the snow-capped mountains in the distance. Just beautiful! :)

I only worked until noon today. I picked up my man and we had lunch. :) I love being married to Mr. Ray!

How cute is this? Today at the elementary, one of the students said, "Mrs. Ray, when you call our names for attendance, can we tell you what our favorite ice cream flavor is?" And I said, "Yes! That's a great idea!" I hate calling roll as a sub, especially at the high school. I enjoyed this method because I got to see the kids' individual personalities, attach their faces with their names and it made everyone so happy to talk about ice cream. I think big kids at the high school will enjoy it, too. :) Subbing has been easy and enjoyable!

No comments: