Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Interesting info...

First of all, I've been married for 26 days... ;-)

Here are some interesting things about where I live now...

Have you ever seen the little tags on your appliances/electric cords that say "UL listed"? Guess where the UL company is? Camas, Washington! :) I pass it almost every day on the way to work.

Also, Earth Day was last Friday, April 22. Guess where Denis Hayes, the founder of Earth Day, was raised? Camas, Washington! :)

Also, several of my friends are involved with Motocross. Guess where a huge, national Motocross headquarters is? Washougal, Washington! :)

I got our wedding photo order in the mail yesterday and everything is in a frame already. Our pix look great!!! :)

We're going snow-shoeing at Mount Hood this Saturday. I've never done that before, so it will be neat. We've been having sunny days with the highs around 50. Rain comes and goes, but the sun has been shining every day. Awesome!

Just thought I'd share... :) Hope you're having a great week!

No comments: