Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Honeymoon Part 1

I've been working on creating an album of our honeymoon photos. Hopefully this link will work. This is just the first half of our honeymoon. I'll update the rest later.

Here is the timeline for our honeymoon:

We got married Saturday, April 2, 2011. We left the wedding and drove straight to San Antonio for our 6 pm dinner reservation at the top of the Tower of Americas, compliments of Debbie Hall. :)

Saturday night- San Antonio (SA)
Sunday night- SA
Monday night- SA
Tuesday night- Pampa/Amarillo, TX
Wednesday night- Flagstaff, Arizona

I have uploaded pictures through Thursday. We went to Sedona, AZ and The Grand Canyon on Thursday and then headed to Las Vegas. I will have to upload the rest of the honeymoon pics later.

Click on our picture!

Enjoy!

Apr 21, 2011

1 comment:

Candice Craig said...

Great pics BF! I can't believe you took all of those with your phone! You didn't take a real camera????