Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, April 9, 2011

One week ago today...






I became Mrs. Brandon Ray!!! :) We can't believe it's been a week already. We are still honeymooning. We spent last night and all day today in a deluxe suite at the Trump Tower in Las Vegas. The room and views are amazing!!! I will load all my pictures in some sort of slide show when we get back to Washington.

We are getting ready to head to Santa Barbara, so I have to hurry. I am attaching some of my favorite pics from the honeymoon. I will chronicle the trip when we get settled in Washington.

I am attaching my favorite pics of us from The Riverwalk, The Grand Canyon, another pic at a fancy restaurant on the Riverwalk and 2 pics of us before we went to see The Phantom of the Opera last night in Vegas!!! It was INCRED!!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

OMG, Kim!!!!! I just got your announcement today! I am SOOOOO happy for both of you! You look SO happy! Love the picture! Congratulations to you and Brandon. I wish you all the best! Clark says congrats too! :)