Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, July 18, 2011

Wok on over here...

Do you remember the Asian chef who used to cook on PBS? Maybe he still does, who knows. He used to wear aprons with funny "Wok" phrases on it. I have ALWAYS wanted a wok! I bought one with our Kohl's wedding giftcards. Thank you for my wok, friends! :)

I have a recipe in my healthy cookbook for chicken stir fry. It turned out really good and delicious. I have made the healthy orange chicken recipe for Brandon in the past. He really likes orange chicken and cashew chicken when we go to Asian restaurants.

Anyways, I made the homemade orange sauce and then I started wok-ing everything else, one thing at a time. I love carrots and broccoli, so I added more than the recipe called for. YUM!

Just the veggies...


With the chicken and sauce...


At the end, I asked Brandon if he wanted me to throw in some cashews and he said sure! Here is the masterpiece:

No comments: