Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Sweet Ray...

I was going through some of my photo files and came across these. My honey is so super-sweet. I think you can tell by his sweet smile and the twinkle in his eyes. I love my Ray. :) That's what I call him most of the time... just "Ray". And sometimes "Ray-Ray." :)



He has never liked the pictures with our winter hats on. I think they are cute! It was New Years' Eve and we were hiking. I have pics from that trip in an old post. We went to Silver Falls and hiked in the beautiful, winter wonderland. It was a special day! I love those pics!


My chubby-cheeked angel... If you think I don't squeeze 'em sometimes, you're mistaken. ;-) Love 'em!


I have a little song I made up that I sing to him all the time. A couple of nights ago, we were up late & Brandon was working on papers & a project for his masters class. All of a sudden, I started singing his song. I said, "Wow, I haven't sung that in a while." And he said, "I know. I was thinking that on the way to work this morning." I thought he was teasing me. I said, "Really? You were actually thinking about me singing your song?" And he said, "Yeah, I was thinking how sad I would be if you weren't around." :) That made me feel special!


I wrote this on the dry erase board at his old office building one night when we were there alone. Brandon was wrapping up some things and was in and out of his office. We had been there for about 30 minutes when he finally passed the dry erase board. He burst out laughing and said, "When did you write this, silly girl?!" :) Love my boy!

Last night, we were laughing & talking before we went to sleep. As I turned out the light, Brandon said, "I don't know how we found each other." And I said, "It's 'cuz the fax machine didn't work, Baby!" :)


1 comment:

Nat said...

How freaking sweet. I'm so happy that you guys found each other. Lots of hugs!