Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, July 9, 2011

Friday night fun :)

Last night, Brandon & I went over to his parents' house to hang out with Brianna, Mohit & Ethan. B's parents are in New Mexico for a marriage conference. We commandeered their house (ha,ha). Bran & I brought leftovers from our house and Bri & Mo brought leftovers from their house. We also ate leftovers from the 4th of July party. There ended up being a feast on the kitchen island. :)

After we ate, Uncle Brandon went to the couch for a quick nap. Ethan ran in the living room several times to jump up in Brandon's lap to love on him. It was cute, but really quick. I never managed to get my camera in the living room fast enough from the kitchen. I got a cute pic of Ethan running back to the kitchen after a hug.


While Uncle Brandon napped, I took pictures of Ethan & Brianna playing hide-and-go-seek with Mohit. It was HILARIOUS. Mohit would holler, "Ready, Ethan? Here I come!" And Ethan would holler, "Ready, Papa!" We just laughed at the 2.5 year old, giving away his position. It was so cute. :)




I saw a deer in the backyard, which happens frequently. I wanted to go outside and get a picture of it. I traced it to the next door neighbor's backyard. She left pretty quick when she saw me. You can see her hind legs behind the tree. I'm a real sleuth! ;-) Click to enlarge...


Brandon bought his mom a Wii a few weeks ago. Bran, Bri & Mo wanted to play it. Ethan even got in on the action and was pitching & batting on the baseball game. It was fun!




Brandon & Brianna challenged each other to the bowling game toward the end of the night. Brianna beat him by 3 points! Brother/Sister rivalries can be tough! :) It was a good night!

No comments: