Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, July 10, 2011

Our new bed!

Brandon & I put our bed together today! We weren't sure if the sideboards & footboard would work with our existing bed frame. Also, we weren't sure the headboard would fit under the sconces. Well, we had to pull the bed away from the wall (in front of the sconces) a little, but it looks great! Yay for us!!! :)








I think this is the best possible arrangement for the furniture in our room. One whole wall is windows and the opposite wall is the bathroom entrance and room entrance. So... this is how it fits! :) I love our new bedroom!!! I like to just sit and look at it.

1 comment:

Abe said...

Wow! I've never seen his bedroom look this clean. And I ADORE the furniture. What a nice job you did of picking it out and arranging it. I can't wait to come over and try out your new couch and chairs and dining room table, too! :)