Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, July 17, 2011

Not much to report

Things have been pretty low-key this week. I have a few random pics to post.

It's hard to see, but there is a rainbow between the pine trees. I was following Brandon home from a restaurant Wednesday evening. It was so pretty, but the iPhone camera didn't do it justice. If you click to enlarge and then click again to zoom, you can see it.


Brandon & his dad have mostly finished the rock project. The next step is to buy & plant the landscaping for the new flowerbed.


I made some DEELISHous chocolate chip/peanut butter cookies this week. We don't need them, but they are good! :)


Brandon & I went on a date last night in Portland & Clackamas. We ate dinner at my favorite mexican restaurant. It was sooo good. On the way to Portland, I snapped this pic of a jet/airplane flying over us. The 205 bridge crosses the Columbia River. If you look to the left you see Mt. Hood and if you look to the right you can see the airport. My family loves looking at jets! (We call them "jets" even though most people call them "planes"). To each his own! :)


The last pic is of my pretty hutch at night. I didn't realize until about a week ago that it lights up! :) Brandon was talking about how much he likes our new furniture tonight. He said the furniture is amazing and our house is "transformed." That was nice to hear, since he mainly got the furniture for me. :) I'm glad he likes it. The house DOES look totally different. I am thankful for a loving, giving husband. We are blessed. :) Thank you, Lord!

No comments: