Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, July 1, 2011

Train ride!

I'm really excited about tomorrow. It's our 3 month anniversary (July 2nd!) and Brandon & I are taking a scenic train ride about an hour from here. I've never ridden a train, so I'm excited! I hope to take lots of pictures. The whole 4th of July weekend is supposed to be really nice!

Here is the description of the train ride from the website...

JOIN US FOR A 10 MILE ROUND TRIP, FROM YACOLT TO LUCIA, THROUGH BEAUTIFUL NORTH CLARK COUNTY STOPPING AT MOULTON FALLS COUNTY PARK: ALONG THE WAY TO MOULTON FALLS YOU WILL SEE THE LEWIS RIVER FROM OUR CLIFF-SIDE VANTAGE POINT AND EXPERIENCE THE DARKNESS OF A 330 FOOT TUNNEL CARVED OUT OF SOLID ROCK.





I know there's supposed to be a "train robbery" with actors on horseback. Who knows what else... should be fun! :)

No comments: