Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Our Fax Anniversary!

One year ago today, June 14th (Flag Day), I attempted to fax my job application to the school district where Brandon worked. The fax didn't go through and the secretary alerted Brandon (Technology Director) to the problem. He called me and left a voicemail on my cell while I was working out at the Wellness Center in Beaumont.

:) Brandon & I were talking about it last night. I can't explain it, but when I heard his voice on the voicemail, I got giddy and so excited! At my job, I received business calls from men on my cell and office phone all the time. I never got excited by the voices on those calls. But I did get excited when I heard Brandon's voice. I'll never forget that moment- where I was standing, the way the sky looked, everything. I told him, "I think my soul knew." :) Something magical happened and all the pieces of the puzzle fell into place. Finally! My Love appeared on the scene... :)

Tomorrow is the 1-year anniversary of our first phone call. :) Life is good! Wow... what a difference a year makes!!!

No comments: