Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, June 17, 2011

More random things...

It's a gorgeous, sunny 71 degrees today. But tomorrow, our high is going to be 61 degrees. That's crazy, because in Huntsville, TX (where my parents live) it's supposed to be 103 degrees tomorrow.

This is the view from one of our guest rooms. I took it this morning. I don't know where my cows are. I haven't seen them all day. I love this pasture/field behind our house! :)


This is the view from the wash room. I love looking out the window when I'm doing laundry.



I've been uploading pictures from our wedding week, honeymoon and various other trips to the Walgreens website today. It takes awhile to sort through everything! I'm printing 4x6s for all of the empty photo albums I received as gifts. I love photos & albums! Brandon can't believe how many plastic tubs of photo albums I have. :) He's just starting to realize who he's married to... ha,ha. You guys already know!!! I'm a picture freak! Especially since iPhone has a camera and I always have it with me.

I got some MAJOR deals yesterday. I went to a different BB&B in Vancouver and just walked around, checking stuff out. I found the clearance rack. For whatever reason, they had our 8x10 frame that we registered for marked way down. I was really excited, because that particular frame was $31.99 at BB&B and $26.99 at Kohls. Yesterday, BB&B had it marked down to $14.99. I also had a 20% off coupon with me. So, I was feeling pretty good.

I walked up to the checkout and that frame scanned for $6.99!!! And with the coupon, it only cost me $4.61!!!!!! Brandon was so excited! This was his favorite frame. And he loves bargains! He was impressed with my good deal. $4.61 instead of $32, people!!!! That's amazing!

Here it is... we have the other 2 frames in the collection. We received 1 as a shower gift and we bought the other one with a gift card.


Brandon's mom bought him a really pretty purple tie before Christmas. He hasn't had a shirt to wear with it. I got him a beautiful shirt yesterday with a coupon at Kohl's. There were 5-6 shades of purple shirts. I had a hard time matching the tie, but I finally got it! :)


Here is my honey before work this morning. He has to handle the technology for the graduation at the college tonight. He looks sharp!

No comments: