Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

New job tomorrow!

If you read this tonight or first thing in the morning, say a prayer for Brandon as he starts his new job tomorrow (Thursday, June 2nd). I'm so happy for him, but I know transitions can be challenging sometimes. He will work Tuesdays and Thursdays at the College in June while he finishes up with the school district here the other days of the week. Thank God that's coming to an end! :)

Say a little prayer for me, too. I'm subbing in 1st grade tomorrow at a school I've never been to. I always have a little apprehension going to a new campus. Also, 1st graders in the month of June... could be challenging. Our school district will be in session until June 22nd. Can you believe that? It's good news for me because I can work more days. But those poor kids!

Thank you! :) Have a good Thursday!

No comments: