Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, June 13, 2011

Fun Sunday with my Hubby! :)


Yesterday morning, we went to our church and out to lunch to a really cute pizza place. Then, we went to Walgreen's (something we enjoy doing :). We came home and B took a nap while I talked to my mom. Later, we went to Bed, Bath & Beyond to finally complete our wedding registry. Yes... my showers were 3 months ago and we are just now getting the rest of our stuff. Anyway, BB&B held a special wedding event for couples who have gotten married in the last 3 months. We got extra discounts and refreshments. There was also a drawing for a set of pots & pans. We didn't win, but that's ok because my pots & pans set is one of my FAVORITE things we got yesterday! Love my Cuisinart pots & pans!!! :)

Here I am... a very happy girl in the parking lot with 2 baskets full of our stuff! :)



We also went to Kohl's (in the same shopping center) and finished our registry stuff there, too. Afterward, B & I had a little date at one of our fav places in Vancouver. It's called "Big Al's". I'm pretty sure I've mentioned it in at least one other blog post. Their restaurant is a sports grill. There are fun games (sort of like Dave & Buster's or Jillian's in Houston) and there is a bowling alley, all under the same roof.



Anyways, we got to see the end of the NBA championship on the big screens. We got to sit side-by-side, facing the big screens in this really comfy, circular booth. We had so much fun sitting close & cuddling. It's like we were 17 or something. And the food was deelish!



After that, we went to play games for a little while. Here is a picture of the 2nd love of my life... SKEEBALL! :)



Then, we came home, unpacked our BB&B/Kohl's goodies and watched a movie on the couch. :) It was a great day & night with my honey!

No comments: