Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Brandon's birthday :)



This is one of my favorite pictures of Brandon from our honeymoon. We were in Las Vegas at the Venetian before we saw Phantom of the Opera. This display for the Blue Man Group was in the atrium. It makes me laugh every time I look at it. :) He's just so cute... I love the look on his face (click to enlarge it).

Today is my honey's birthday. Poor thing, he has to work 10 hours and then go to his masters class. So, I got to talk to him a little bit this morning around 5:45, but I won't see him again until around 10:15 pm tonight. Long day! He's not a birthday diva like I am. :) ha,ha

Brandon is 37 years old today... I will be 37 in a month and 3 days. All the cool kids were born in 1974! :)

The high today is 65 degrees. Last night our low was 51 degrees. We don't have an air conditioner, so at night, we open some of the windows upstairs. It's so nice with the breeze coming! We're having a beautiful summer!

No comments: