Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, June 24, 2011

New recipes...

Last night, I made Brandon a special dessert for his birthday. He didn't seem enthusiastic about a birthday cake so I found something better! Brandon loves peanut butter and chocolate. So, I found a recipe in one of my cookbooks for chocolate chip-peanut butter bar cookies with Hershey Kisses on top! :) They turned out great!


Also, I used my brand new slow-cooker for the first time last night. I have a slow-cooker recipe book with a recipe in it for barbecue beef sandwiches. I cooked the meat overnight for 7 hours and it was so tender and delicious!


The first picture is from the cookbook and the second picture is my sandwich.


Brandon's dad came over to eat lunch with us today and they've been working in the backyard ever since. We have a big yard project going on. It's going to take several weekends.

1 comment:

kelly said...

Can we have your recipe for the dessert? That sounds like music to a pregnant girls heart :)