Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Snow day... Woo-hoo! :)



Actually, I was looking forward to working at one of the elementary schools for the first time today. But instead, I'm drinking coffee and watching Price is Right (2 of my favorite things... ha,ha... seriously).

The 1st pic is the view from Brandon's parents' garage. :) Snow!!!

Brandon is going to pick me up in an hour and we are going to lunch and running some important errands. We are taking passport photos. He thinks we might go to Europe in the summer. Yay! I've never been outside the U.S. except for my 3 trips to Mexico.

So, it started snowing huge chunks yesterday right around 2 pm. Brandon and I drove behind the snow plow truck in his parents' neighborhood last night. That was really interesting... I've never seen a snow plow in person. I was thankful that we just happened to drive up behind it.

I took this picture at Walmart yesterday. I've been passing this display of flip-flops since at least the beginning of February, which really surprised me. I know they put flip-flops out in Texas because it reaches 80 degrees in February. But Walmart puts them out in February in Washington, too?

Yesterday, in the heavy snow downpour, this display was just a little funnier to me. :) Everybody hurry and stock up on your flip-flops!

No comments: