Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Almost 1 week...

Next Friday I am picking up my best friend at the airport at 1:20 pm and my honey at 2:30 pm. Then we will drive to central Texas for the non-rehearsal dinner. :) Ha,ha... this is what I call it, since we aren't having a rehearsal... just a dinner. I can't believe it's only a week away! I'm so excited! It all still seems like a dream. :)

I'm still working on various projects every day. My mom & I worked at the storage units (where all my stuff is) yesterday for 7 hours. That's terrific because I thought it would take 3 days to prep my stuff for the move to Washington. Thank God we got it all done in 7 hours!!! My stuff is being loaded by movers next Thursday. Brandon's parents are shipping my stuff so we don't have to drive a Uhaul to Washington on our honeymoon! Thank heaven for awesome in-laws! :)

I've decided to re-do my wedding bouquet. I think it's not big enough. I deliberately made it smaller than most ones I've seen because sometimes I think they are a little too large. But, I think mine is too small. So, back to Conroe to Hobby Lobby. :) They must know me by name there now.

I'm so glad my Granny is going to be able to come to the wedding! She's been having some health issues and needs your prayers. We thought she might not be able to come, but it looks like we will go get her on Tuesday. Yay for Granny! :)

I hope you guys can make it to the Conroe shower this Saturday. Drop me a note if you need info.

Love ya! See you soon!

No comments: