Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, March 28, 2011

Another great day...

My wonderful friend and pastor's wife for the last 19 years came to Huntsville yesterday and spent the night with us last night. We had an awesome visit! Suzann & I had dinner last night and talked until 3:00 this morning. We got up and ran errands all day until 5 pm when she left to head back to Beaumont. We had a great day together and got alot of things accomplished! :)

Tomorrow morning at 6 am, Mom & I are leaving for Arkansas to go pick up my Granny for the wedding weekend. Please pray for us as we travel. We are driving 5.5 hours there and 5.5 hours straight back to Huntsville. It will be a long day, but we're soooo glad Granny gets to come down for the wedding! :)

Pray for us! I pick up my boy in 4 days! I can't believe it! :) I'm getting married!!!!

No comments: