Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, March 6, 2011

Beautiful Sunday...






Brandon and I went to our new church today and then to lunch. After lunch, we decided to go hiking. It was a beautiful day today... 47 degrees and sunny. We went to a beautiful trail in Oregon, near Multonomah Falls. The trail was called Triple Falls Trail. It also merged with Horsetail Falls Trail. It was gorgeous!

We stopped at an outlet mall on the way there and did some shopping. I love being with my man!!! :) We have so much fun together.

I got some new pics of Brandon and me. I look awful, but he looks so cute! I'm getting my hair done this Wednesday for the first time since the end of October... yeah... INSANE!!!

Have a good week! I'm flying to Texas on Friday. My Beaumont shower is this Saturday! Hope to see you there!

No comments: