Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Progress...



Every day I have to accomplish certain tasks. Yesterday, I went to the courthouse in Huntsville and got our marriage license. This was a little bit of stress because it takes 72 hours to get one and Brandon will only land about 22 hours before the wedding. So, we had to apply with Brandon as an "absent applicant". No big deal, just a little more red tape than normal. I got it! So... now it's looking more official. ;)

Today, my mom and I finished the party favors for the wedding. That's been a little bit of a challenge. But, we're finished! :)

I have finished my thank you cards for the Beaumont shower. I'm really looking forward to the Conroe shower this Saturday at 3 pm. Send me a note if you need details. It's going to be fun!

Love you guys... 11 days until I become Mrs. Ray! :)

No comments: