Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, March 19, 2011

Busy week!

Wow, this past week went by so fast! I'm glad! Only 14 days until my wedding! :)

My mom & I ran some really important errands this week. We took my dress to get it steamed at a nice bridal salon. We picked it up today and it looks amazing! I can't believe the difference it made.

Also, we picked up all the flowers & ribbon I needed to make the corsages, boutonnieres, and my bridal bouquet yesterday. I made them all last night! I'm really pleased with how well they turned out. Major accomplishment! :)

There are so many things to do before the wedding. We have been working hard every day. It has been a good week. :)

As I type this, I'm listening to Brandon snore on the other end of the telephone. We watched a movie together on the internet and he fell asleep before it was over. I actually like listening to my honey snore. Ahhh... true love! I love BR! :)

No comments: