Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Shower #1

I flew back to Texas Friday. I had a good trip and my wedding dress is fine (I had some apprehension about traveling with it... I've heard some horror stories). But, all is well. I just miss my boy. :( But I get to see him in 19 days. Who's counting? ;)

I had my first wedding shower yesterday. It was fun! I really enjoyed seeing everyone. And Brandon & I were really blessed with all the gifts. Thank you!!! :)

I have some pictures, but they aren't loaded yet. Also, a friend from my church in Beaumont took some nice pictures with a Canon camera. She's going to email those to me. So, I will post all the pics when they are loaded.

My friends in Conroe are hosting a shower for me on March 26th. I would love to see you there. Send me a note if you need information.

20 days until my wedding! Woo-hoo!!! :)

No comments: