Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Funny stuff...

I can't remember if I've ever blogged this and I didn't want to take the time to go back through and check. Brandon and I have a little thing we do that makes me laugh my head off every time we do it. For whatever reason, sometimes in parking lots, we will take off running for the front door of whatever establishment we are going to. It has to be hilarious to watch... 2 grown folks laughing and running full blast in a parking lot.

Brandon walks faster than most people run. And he gets out of the car lightning fast and is already at the door before I even have 1 leg out of the car. So, sometimes, we race each other. We did this a couple of weeks ago on the morning we donated blood. He won, naturally. As we were walking in the front door of the American Red Cross Center laughing at ourselves, Brandon looked at me and said, "Wow, they should have had a hidden camera on us making a commercial about how excited people are to come down to the ARC to donate blood!" :) So silly...

Another time recently, we took off running for the front door of our local grocery store. I never know when it's going to happen, but it's funny. Pray we don't get run over! Ha,ha... ;)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

THAT cracks me up! I wish I could get a glimpse just once :) Maybe you should both run down the aisle (well up the aisle) after you are married ;)