Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Something quite amusing...




Yesterday morning, Brandon and I went to donate blood at the American Red Cross at 8:30 am. We also donated on New Years' Day. We are going to be regular donors.

Anyway, after donating, we went to eat at a restaurant that has really good breakfast. While we were waiting for our food to come to the table, Brandon was really focused and deep in thought (I took this picture while he was staring... I couldn't help myself). I asked him what he was thinking about. He was studying the rotisserie. He thinks they are turning the chickens too much and too fast. I don't know why, but I just thought that was so funny.

:) If you look really close, you can see one of the chickens rotating in the brick oven. Enjoy!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

ha! That's a funny thing to ponder:)