Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Hiking at Wahclella Falls






If you've never been to the Pacific Northwest, you HAVE to come one day. If you want to see some of God's most beautiful creations, you should see the dozens of gorgeous waterfalls and scenic views of the Columbia River Gorge. It runs in between Washington and Oregon. It is breathtaking...

We have been having some truly glorious, sunny days up here. Two weeks ago, we went hiking at Wahclella Falls Trail in the Columbia River Gorge. It's a little ways down from Multnomah Falls (the super-famous tourist place, which is also gorgeous).

Anyways, I have more pics than this, but my computer is moving like a herd of turtles and I'm giving up on my technical difficulties tonight.

P.S. I look AWFUL because the mist from the waterfall freaked my hair and make-up out. But then again, how attractive does one need to look for hiking? ;) ha, ha

P.S.S. I took all these pix with my iPhone. Therefore, the pic of Brandon & me is really up close & not the greatest. But we were having fun! :)

No comments: