Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Marriage Team!



Brandon & I are going to our 3rd marriage coaching session this evening. The first 2 sessions have been really good. We have really gotten to know each other well during the last 3 months. We read the book "101 hard questions to ask before getting married" & answered the questions. Now we are in the middle of 6 weeks of pre-marital coaching. There is one more book we are going to do together, as well.

The picture I've attached is a picture we took at his dad's office the night we got my engagement ring. We are standing in front of a Marriage Team poster that has a couple giving each other a high-five. We copied them to be funny, while Brandon's dad took our picture. :) We are silly! And we are having so much fun. More and more every day I realize what a good match we are. We are very happy!

1 comment:

Jamie said...

I told you that was a great book! Doesn't it help you figure out a lot of the hard questions ahead of time? I promise you won't regret getting those things answered now :)