Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Let it snow, let it snow, let it SNOW!!!






It snowed like crazy here last night. But the sun came out this morning and now it's almost all melted. However, we saw flurries outside while we were eating lunch a few minutes ago. The weather is supposed to be really bad tonight and in the morning. There is supposed to be ICE... ugh... not good when Brandon and his parents both live on "hills". I say "hills" but to me, they are mountains. ;) If you can build houses into the side of them and your ears pop as you're driving down them, then I think they are mountains. Needless to say, I'm scared to drive on the ice. :(

My mom said it's 76 degrees in Huntsville today. It's hard to believe the difference in temperatures for Feb 24th.

As I sit here typing, Brandon just said, "Oh, look! It's snowing hard again!"

Here are some pictures of our yard & street last night and today. There is a field with cows in it behind our house that I enjoy looking at during the day. Normally the hill is green and pretty. Today it was white!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

so pretty! i would be scared to drive on the ice too. Us Texas are used to things like that :)