Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, February 12, 2011

Big Al's







Last night, Brandon & I had a date night. We ate dinner at a new Japanese restaurant and then we went to play games at this place called Big Al's. It's like Dave & Buster's or Jillians in Houston. It's fun! That was the 2nd time we've been. We went with Brianna and Mohit the 1st time (Brandon's sister and brother-in-law).

The color pictures are of Brandon & me, sitting in race car simulators. We were getting ready to race each other as Dale Earnhardt, Jr (me!) and Carl Edwards (he doesn't know anything about Nascar, so he just picked somebody).

I love these pictures, especially the one where Brandon is pointing at me... he was literally saying, "You are going down!" while I was taking the picture. It was his idea to pose like that. :) He is so funny & cute!

Later, we got in a photo booth. They aren't the best pix in the world, but they are cute! And it was a good memory. :) This was Brandon's first time in a photo booth!

No comments: