Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, February 17, 2011

What's wrong with this picture???


;) This is meant to be humorous...

And now it's time to play a little game I like to call "WHAT'S WRONG WITH THIS PICTURE?" Most days in Washington the high temp is around 45 degrees. Lately the sun has been shining almost every day, which is WONDERFUL. However, the temperature is always between 30-45 degrees. And every day, I lay eyes on people in capri pants, tank tops and SHORTS. The kids come to school with their shorts (and even mini-skirts)on. And I wonder where the parents are when the kids are leaving for the bus stop...? But I see grown men and women doing the same thing.

Seriously... I've been wanting to blog about this because I think it's so bizarre and borderline hilarious. And just now, as I sit at Starbucks waiting for Brandon to get out of his masters class, I saw this girl walk in with her Daisy Dukes on. Then, she parked it next to the man in the short sleeve shirt. FOLKS, IT'S COLD OUTSIDE... My iPhone says it's 37 degrees right now and it's supposed to SNOW tomorrow. THINK IT'S TIME TO PUT SOME PANTS ON NOW??? How about a light windbreaker, Mr. Man in the Short Sleeve Shirt in the Corner? Please???

If it's 37 degrees in Texas or it's 37 degrees in ALASKA, wear your pants and put on your coat!!! Ok... :) I'm off the soapbox now. Ha, ha... Pray for the Yankees... ;)

2 comments:

Candice Craig said...

Oh BF! You're blood will warm up & you'll be wearing shorts when its 30's! Just wait. Some southern will be blogging about you soon wondering what your deal is! ha
Love ya
candice

Jamie said...

My husband wears flip flops in the snow! I guess you really must adjust to the temp changes or something, lol. I think it's weird too though:)