Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Beyond Bliss...






Brandon's sister, Brianna, and I went for 1-hour massages on Friday. Wonderful!!! The salon was called "Beyond Bliss". :) Then we went to Seize the Bagel. Yum! Having a sister is going to be fun!

I'm also including some more snow pictures. My room at Brandon's parents' house is in the finished basement. Every morning I look out my window and see Mount St. Helens. It is solid white, just to the right of the center. It's hard to see because my iPhone won't zoom. I've even tried to zoom with my Kodak camera and I can't get a good pic.

The snow is still on the ground here, even though the temperature is around 40 degrees today. I took the other pictures from the living room. I love the view!

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Hey! Beautiful pics! JD and I went to Seattle in 09 and had a blast! It is so pretty up there! We went up to (i forget the name, johnson?) observatory for mt. st. helen's. we were able to see it for a little bit but, fog came in and blocked our view!
Congrats on your upcoming wedding! :)