Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Sweets by Kim Ray!





Every Tuesday night I bring a dessert to the ladies' Bible study I attend. Tonight I brought my mom's sugar cookies from an old recipe in the 1970's, probably. My yankee girlfriends said those were the best sugar cookies they'd ever eaten! Some even said they were "PERFECT!" ;-)

I used a lips cookie cutter because I thought it would be cute. Then I decorated them with my homemade icing. Also, I bought a gingerbread house cookie cutter at Ross last night for $1.99. I used food coloring to make the brown "house" icing. I used the picture on the cookie cutter backing as my example. I think they turned out really cute!

I'm still toying with the idea of having a bake shop one day. Thinking and praying about it... Who knows!? :)

Have a great Wednesday!

2 comments:

Candice Craig said...

Those look yummy! I want some! You're quite the baker now BF! Dream BIG- God can do it!
Love ya

Jamie said...

Will your mom share her secret recipes? Sounds yum and looks beautiful!